Friday, January 7, 2011

Baba Faqir Chand - Dr. David C. Lane

Baba Faqir Chand at Mercy Hospital
Here is the text of email I sent to Dr. David today: 
Dear David, Good morning. I am sending you my notes on the last moments of Baba Faqir Chand. Thanks for doing that sort of work for the benefit of humanity. I have seen your presentation prepared for Agra seminar. I wish people understand the facts. 
Last moments of Baba Faqir Chand 
1.      Before leaving India he said to many people, “I am going to America. I shall come back in a box (coffin)”. Perhaps he knew he was to die or perhaps he wanted to die in America.
2.      I have been told by Dayal Kamal Ji that before leaving for USA he took Bhagat Munshi Ram along with him to a particular place in front yard of Manavta Mandir and instructed him to inter the bones at that particular place and unfurl the flag of humanity on it. It was complied with after later.
3.      Dr. Hans Raj Ghai (his follower and homoeopath physician) accompanied him during his last visit to United States. He wrote spoken words of Faqir (his last three letters) and sent to Manavta Mandir. Mr. Ghai pressed a particular point at foot sol of Faqir in the presence of doctors and Faqir, who was in coma/Samadhi, wide opened his eyes. It was a sort of demonstration. (Ghai told me in Chandigarh that as per science of reflexes (also known as acupressure) there is a point at foot sol which relates to pituitary glands). He did not describe it as a miracle.
4.      Somebody told that Faqir preferred to get operated his hernia without anesthesia. If it is true, it must have been very painful and could lead a person of 95 years age to retreat to coma. Personally I do not believe that doctors at Mercy Hospital could think of fulfilling such a wish. (Meanwhile Dayal Kamalji has confirmed that Faqir’s wish was not granted by doctors)  
5.      Famous Jain Muni Mr. Sushil Muni from Delhi visited Mercy Hospital and told that Faqir was in Samadhi and was not to be disturbed.
6.      During last days it had become very difficult for Faqir to get up and pass stools. Mr. Ghai facilitated him and took the stools in hands.
7.      I have been told by Dayal Kamalji that there was only attending nurse sitting in the room when Faqir breathed his last.
8.      Bhagat Munshi Ram, in one of discourses in Manavta Mandir, said, “It was not necessary for Faqir to get operated as he was continuing well with the help of belt meant for hernia. Faqir chose that way so that people should not say Faqir went to Samadhi and left the body.” With reference to Faqir’s last moments Bhagat Munshi Ram, on another occasion, said, “It is possible that coma is the same state as that of highest Samadi.” I have directly heard it from him. I am not aware whether it has been recorded somewhere.
9.      One person (I do not remember his name) wrote a letter to Manavta Mandir requesting temple people not to pray for longer life of Faqir as it would have been against His will. He wanted everything to happen in predestined and natural way.  
Here is the material relating to his last letter I sent you some time back. It is for your ready reference:-
Dear brother, I am sending you translation of Param Dayal Faqir Chand Ji's letter dated 06 August 1981 written from Mercy Hospital, Pittsburg. It was addressed to ‘Manavta Mandir’. It is recorded in Bhagat Munshi Ram's book 'Sant Sarguru Waqt Ka Vasiyatnama' (The Testament of Sant Satguru Waqt):-
"It is ten o'clock at night. I am lying in a room number 2015 of a big hospital in Pittsburgh. The entire life of 95 years moves in front of me. I did inner exercises and practices. What have I understood? I'm actually a bubble of consciousness. I wished and still I wish that when my last hour comes I shall tell how I went above after leaving body and mind etc. But the experience is somewhat contrary. I wish I should separate myself from the body and mind but it becomes impossible when there is physical pain, giddiness. Since glucose is being given continuously day and night for the past four days, hence, I am tired now and it has become impossible. Now it is 12 o'clock at night. For the past four days I am unable to eat anything due to excessive urination and extreme burning. Where has the knowledge and concentration gone? Regret! Great souls have not told as to what they experienced. Worldly people would have benefited from that. Regret! There is no any other particular trouble except that I am confined to the bed for the past five days or there is burning while urinating. But Lord! I have a grief. During life, so far as possible, I did not feed on offerings of followers (Satsangis). Only Mool Chand Rijjumal of Katni, Durga Das and my son send money on which I sustain. God only knows what will be the expenditure here. The house/room rent is $150 per day. Dr. Rao says--'do not worry', he will bear all expenses. And if I die in America there will be additional expenditure of $2000. Eyes shed tears while I look at the philosophy of Karma. Whether, in another life, I shall have to repay them the money they are spending? Brain is not in a position to think.
My eyes are shedding tears
While I look at the result of Karma.
The only thing to support my heart is that
I know how to finally merge with Him.             
Let it be, let it be, let it be. I'm happy. Mercy O' Lord, I should not return to this world of the cruel."



3 comments:

  1. Data, we can feel you around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rings of silver - The titanium necklace mens
    Rings of 출장안마 silver - The titanium necklace mens - Rings of silver - The tionel ring - Rings of silver - The tionel ring columbia titanium - Rings of silver - titanium powder The tionel ring - titanium easy flux 125 amp welder Rings of silver - The tionel fallout 76 black titanium

    ReplyDelete